1 Information about the collection of personal data.
(1)In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. Name, address, email addresses, user behavior.
(2) Responsible according to Art. 4 para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
is the Messer Räumtechnik GmbH & Co. KG, Am Wolfsbaum 14, Germany | 75245 Neulingen-Göbrichen, email: email@example.com (see our legal notice). You can reach our data protection officer at Thomas.firstname.lastname@example.org or our postal address with the addition „the data protection officer“.
(3) When you contact us by email or using a contact form
The data you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number, if applicable) will be saved by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this context after the storage is no longer necessary, or restrict the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer
or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective processes. We also state the specified criteria for the storage period.
2 your rights
(1) You have the following rights towards us with regard to your personal data:
– right to information,
– right to correction or deletion,
– right to restriction of processing,
– right to object to processing,
– right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
3 Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) If you use the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not provide us with any other information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you would like to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR ):
– Date and time of the request
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the request (specific page)
– amount of data transferred in each case
– Website from which the request comes
– Operating system and its surface
– Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the location that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR).
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
– Transient Cookies (see b)
– Persistent Cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This includes session cookies in particular. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the joint session. This enables your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and e.g. refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
4 Other functions and offers on our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we can offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you usually have to provide further personal data that we use to provide the respective service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) We sometimes use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly checked.
(3) Furthermore, we can pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer offers, promotions, contracts or similar services together with partners. You will receive more information on this when you provide your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
(4) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this in the description of the offer.
5 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such a revocation affects the admissibility of processing your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2)If we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests, you can object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not particularly necessary to fulfill a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either stop or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection, on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your objection to advertising using the following contact details: Messer Räumtechnik GmbH & amp; Co. KG, Am Wolfsbaum 14, Germany | 75245 Neulingen-Göbrichen, email: email@example.com.
6 Use of Google AdSense
(1) This website uses the online advertising service Google AdSense, , which can be used to present advertising tailored to your interests. We are interested in showing you advertisements that may be of interest to you in order to make our website more interesting for you. For this purpose, statistical information about you is collected, which is processed by our advertising partners. These advertisements can be recognized by the „Google ads“ notice in the respective advertisement.
(2) When you visit our website, Google receives the information that you have accessed our website. Google uses a web beacon to set a cookie on your computer. The data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. We have no influence on the data collected, nor are we aware of the full extent of the data collection and the storage period. Your data will be transferred to the USA and evaluated there. If you are logged in with your Google account, your data can be assigned directly to it. If you do not want your Google profile to be assigned, you must log out. It is possible that this data may be passed on to Google’s contractual partners, third parties and authorities. The legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR. This website does not display third-party ads via Google AdSense.
(3) You can prevent the installation of Google AdSense cookies in various ways: a) by setting your browser software accordingly, in particular suppressing third-party cookies means that you will not receive any third-party advertisements; b) by deactivating the interest-based ads on Google via the link http://www.google.de/ads/preferences, this setting being deleted when you delete your cookies; c) by deactivating the interest-based ads of the providers that are part of the self-regulation campaign „About Ads“ via the link http://www.aboutads.info/choices, this setting being deleted when you delete your cookies; d) by permanent deactivation in your browsers Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome under the link http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. We would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this offer to their full extent.
7 Use of Google Adwords Conversion
(1) We use the offer of Google Adwords, to draw attention to our attractive offers with the help of advertising material (so-called Google Adwords) on external websites. In relation to the data of the advertising campaigns, we can determine how successful the individual advertising measures are. We are therefore interested in showing you advertising that is of interest to you, to make our website more interesting for you and to achieve a fair calculation of advertising costs.
(2) These advertising materials are delivered by Google via so-called „ad servers“. For this purpose, we use ad server cookies, through which certain parameters for measuring success, such as the insertion of ads or clicks by users, can be measured. If you access our website via a Google ad, Google Adwords stores a cookie on your PC. These cookies usually lose their validity after 30 days and should not be used to identify you personally. For this cookie, the unique cookie ID, number of ad impressions per placement (frequency), last impression (relevant for post-view conversions) and opt-out information (marking that the user doesn’t want to be addressed more).
(3) These cookies enable Google to recognize your Internet browser. If a user visits certain pages of an Adwords customer’s website and the cookie stored on their computer has not yet expired, Google and the customer can recognize that the user is viewing the ad clicked and was redirected to this page. A different cookie is assigned to each Adwords customer. Cookies can therefore not be tracked via the websites of Adwords customers. We ourselves do not collect and process any personal data in the advertising measures mentioned. We only receive statistical evaluations from Google. Based on these evaluations, we can see which of the advertising measures used are particularly effective. We do not receive any further data from the use of the advertising material, in particular we cannot identify the users based on this information.
(4) Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection to the Google server. We have no influence on the scope and further use of the data that is collected and provided by Google through the use of this tool Therefore, according to our level of knowledge: By integrating AdWords Conversion, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding part of our website or clicked on an advertisement from us. If you are registered with a Google service, Google can assign the visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or have not logged in, there is a possibility that the provider will find out and save your IP address.
(5) You can prevent participation in this tracking process in various ways: a) by setting your browser software accordingly, in particular the suppression of third-party cookies means that you will not receive any advertisements from third-party providers; b) by deactivating the cookies for conversion tracking, by setting your browser so that cookies from the domain „www.googleadservices.com“ are blocked, https://www.google.de/settings/ads, this setting be deleted when you delete your cookies; c) by deactivating the interest-based ads of the providers that are part of the self-regulation campaign „About Ads“ via the link http://www.aboutads.info/choices, this setting being deleted when you delete your cookies; d) by permanent deactivation in your browsers Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome under the link http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. We would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this offer to their full extent.
(6) The legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR. Further information on data protection at Google can be found here: http://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy and https://services.google.com/sitestats/de .html. Alternatively, you can visit the website of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) at http://www.networkadvertising.org. Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
8 Integration of Google Maps
(1) We use Google Maps on this website. This enables us to show you interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to conveniently use the map function.
(2) When you visit the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This takes place regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not want your profile to be assigned to Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and / or the needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have a right to object to the creation of these user profiles, and you must contact Google to exercise them.
(3) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the provider’s data protection declaration. There you will also find further information on your rights and setting options to protect your privacy: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
9 Integration of YouTube videos
(1) We have integrated YouTube videos into our online offering, which are stored at http://www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website. These are all integrated in the „extended data protection mode“, i. e. that no data about you as a user will be transmitted to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos will the data mentioned in paragraph 2 be transmitted. We have no influence on this data transmission.
(2) By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This takes place regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account that you are logged in to or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not want your YouTube profile to be assigned, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as usage profiles and uses it for the purposes of advertising, market research and / or the needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, although you must contact YouTube to exercise them.
(3) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by YouTube can be found in the data protection declaration. There you will also find further information on your rights and setting options to protect your privacy: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
10 duration of storage of personal data
We store personal data in accordance with the statutory retention periods (e.g. retention periods under commercial and tax law). Subsequently, the respective data will be deleted unless it is necessary for the fulfillment of the contract and / or there is no legitimate interest in storing it.
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, which we use to inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) We use the so-called double opt-in procedure to register for our newsletter. This means that after you register, we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address provided, in which we will send you ask for confirmation that you would like the newsletter to be sent. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we save your IP addresses and the times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify a possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only mandatory information for sending the newsletter is your email address. The provision of further, separately marked data is voluntary and is used to address you personally. After your confirmation, we will save your email address for the purpose of sending the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can revoke your consent by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter email, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by explain a message to the contact details given in the imprint.
11 Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. („Google“). Google Analytics uses so-called „cookies“, text files that are stored on your computer and that enable an analysis of your use of the website , The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. If IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. The full IP address is only transferred to a Google server in the USA and abbreviated there in exceptional cases. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by making the appropriate settings in your browser software; we would like to point out, however, that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this website to their full extent. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by using the browser plug-in available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension „_anonymizeIp ()“. This means that IP addresses are further processed in abbreviated form, so that they cannot be linked to a person. As far as the data collected about you is personal, it is immediately excluded and the personal data is deleted immediately.
(5)We use Google Analytics, to analyze the use of our website and to improve it regularly. We can use the statistics obtained to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data are transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
12 Use of Piwik
(1) This website uses the web analysis service Piwik to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. We can use the statistics obtained to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of Piwik is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(2) Cookies are stored on your computer for this evaluation (more details in § 3). The information collected in this way is only saved by the person responsible on his server in Germany. You can stop the evaluation by deleting existing cookies and preventing the storage of cookies. If you prevent the storage of cookies, we would like to point out that you may not be able to use this website to its full extent. The setting in your browser can prevent cookies from being saved. Preventing the use of Piwik is possible by removing the following check mark and thus activating the opt-out plug-in: [Piwik iFrame].
(3) Piwik uses this website with the „AnonymizeIP“ extension. This means that IP addresses are processed in a shortened form, which means that they cannot be directly linked to a person. The IP address transmitted by your browser using Piwik will not be merged with other data collected by us.
(4) The Piwik program is an open source project. Third-party information on data protection can be found at http://piwik.org/privacy/policy.